I Want to buy a set of stock coil springs

From: Jetmugg@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 22 1999 - 18:59:27 EDT

     In my recent quest to lift the front end of my 2wd Dakota, I have worked
out a "plan". One of you guys with the lowered front ends must have a set of
stock coil springs laying around. I would like to buy those springs from
you, and then I will take them to my local spring shop, where they are going
to try to match the Dak springs with something else that is a "taller"
spring, like something from a Grand Cherokee, Ford Pickup, or who-knows-what,
as long as the spring rates, O.D. and I.D. of the spring match up with the
Dak's dimensions.
        What I need to start this project out right is a volunteer who is
willing to sell me (or loan me), or whatever, his stock front coil springs
from his early (92-96) Dakota.

Thanks Guys,

SteveM.