Australian trucks(no daks)

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Thu Jul 22 1999 - 16:11:52 EDT

I ran into some neat "trucks" on an australian site. One is the Ford Falcon
Utility; it looks like a mid-sized Rampage(like an El Camino) with a modern
mustang nose. 115" WB, 3200 lbs., 4WDB/ABS, rwd,200hp, 4 liter V6. The other
is the Holden Ute SS, looks about the same shape but the front looks kinda
like a Stratus. This one has a 225hp, 5 liter V8 and cool 16" rims.
One of these would look good in my driveway. Too bad they're not available
in the USA. Imagine the new 2002 Dodge Rampage with the 4.7dohc V8 pumped up
to an even 300 hp and weighing in at 3200 lbs. <sigh>.
Dr. Pat
P.S. I don't know how to do that link thingy but they're @
www.car.net.au/carnet/guides.