RE: Re: electric fan

From: John Mautz (jmautz@home.com)
Date: Thu Jul 22 1999 - 20:27:17 EDT

How are you going to get the FLX-250 to fit???? It's 34 inches wide!!! The
stock rad is only 22 inches wide. Even if you flip in diag your still 3"
too long.

I thought about using that fan and the math didn't work so, no go. Though
while doing the dim's, I found out that if I made a bracket a permacool 12"
and a 14" would fit and would flow 4600 CFM. I'm done with the bracket, now
I'm waiting on the 14" fan (1st one I got had rust on it, can you say RMA?)
so I can finish the wiring. I'll post pics on a web site when I'm done.

John Mautz

P.S. the bracket is made out of 1/4" x 1" alum bar stock hooked together
with SS button head bolts.