Re: Electric Fan Recommendation

From: Jason&Sarah (Jpm699@email.msn.com)
Date: Thu Jul 22 1999 - 22:01:54 EDT

Looking at the 210 dual fan setup that alot of folks are running and is
recommended for dakota's with the V8, it doesen't meet our HP requirements
(250 wo air, and 200 with air and 2400cfm). Well I got air so this might
not work and I have done a few mods, so I know I'm getting more HP than
stock. Then there's the black magic fan (260 wo air, and 225 with air and
2800cfm) which sounds like a much better choice. Gotta keep the Dak cool
when towing or rock climbing! Anybody else running the Black Magic fan?

Jason