RE: SS Speede Grille??

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Thu Jul 22 1999 - 22:44:25 EDT

They've got them at http://www.ultimateparts.com/

You have to enter what type of vehicle and they list all the accessories for
it. Look for "Speed Grille" under "Grille Inserts". $123.69 for the main
grille and $54.70 for the air dam.

We just put the air dam portion in our '98. (Spray painted black to match
the black truck.) Looks great, we'll probably get the main grille some day
to match. I wanted them to keep the leaves and sticks out of the A/C
condenser when driving through mud puddles.

Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg. Cab V6/3.9L/5spd
current: '98 Dakota Sport black 4x4 Club Cab V8/5.2L/Auto
RIP: '95 Dakota Sport black 4x2 Club Cab V6/3.9L/Auto