Electric Fan Recommendation wrote flex fan

From: Dennis Crawley (dcrawley@elp.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jul 22 1999 - 22:55:50 EDT

e-mailed "flex fan" and here is their reply...suggested that I might replace
stock fan 1999 dakota R?T......

             Re: electric fan to replace stock
       Date:
             Wed, 07 Jul 1999 21:09:24 -0600
      From:
             Dennis Crawley <dcrawley@elp.rr.com>
         To:
             Rod Delia <flex@flex-a-lite.com>

Thanks maybe you'll put one together like you did for the full size chevy!