was:Flex-a-lite 210 install

From: Quiktruk99@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 23 1999 - 02:25:10 EDT

I posted a rather long(sorry) request for helpful info on this job, and
reading the posts saw many of you are quoting incorrect #'s for HP ratings.
The box the fans came in says they'll handle up to 280HP w/o air, and 250HP
with air. Seems enough for an R/T. They say this is based on covering 3/4 of
the radiator surface. On a related note, noticed the only RE was from Bernd
to Alan S. about my post: was this an honest question? It seemed like sarcasm
directed at me. Thought we were all one big happy family. Maybe I'm reading
it wrong, if so, my apologies. If not, then why? Superior knowledge should
not produce a superiority complex!
Kevin/Quiktruk99@aol.com