Re: Re: RE: Dak for sale..

From: Joseph DaVolio (DavolJ@olympus.com)
Date: Fri Jul 23 1999 - 10:11:06 EDT

Thats funny. When I was in High School, the Monte Carlo SS was the new "Hot" car. I made a deal with my Dad. If i did good in school, he would buy me one. Well I got great grades and he bought me a model that I had to put together.

Joe

>>> fdedip <fdedip@whale-mail.com> 07/22 5:32 PM >>>
You know, 2 or 3 years ago I tried calling my Dad and telling
him he was a bad father because he never bought me a car when
I was a teen; but he could make up for it now by buying me
a new Dodge Dakota. He laughed at me.
Flip