RE: Re: RE: Re: electric fan

From: John Mautz (jmautz@home.com)
Date: Fri Jul 23 1999 - 19:58:49 EDT

Gary,

I'll try and remember that you have a RAM. But it's time to measure again,
at least on the Dak/Durango there is only about 2"-2.5" of clearance in
front of the AC condenser. So, if yours is the same, I haven't found a 14"
fan that will fit (most are at least 3.5" deep).

In your case I think the FLX-250 would be great!

John.