Re: New 4x4 Durango. Let the questions begin!

From: KURTZ ERIC (erics5.9@home.com)
Date: Fri Jul 23 1999 - 20:27:37 EDT

Ryan,
I work at the Tech Center, and all week we had Jeep 101 there. Man,
those dang things can do anything! They recommend that you keep it in
4lo and dont even touch the gas or break and let the vehicle do all the
work going over super rough terrain! That was a blast. Jeeps rock as
far as Im concerned, If I ever get a 4X4, itll be a Jeep.
Eric
yeah, Im bias too!