Re: New 4x4 Durango. Let the questions begin!

From: Ryan LeBlanc (rleblanc1@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jul 23 1999 - 20:55:48 EDT

Good question, why would I want to do this at speed? I guess I was more
curious than anything. Just wanted to figure out the point of even using
4H. obviously, 4L will pull you out of being stuck, but 4H must have a
reason for existing. Must be for snow or heavy rain over 25mph. I will try
it if no one has a better suggestion. Not at 50mph just yet. I'll have to
work up to that.

Later,

Ryan LeBlanc
99, Durango, 5.9L, 4x4, SLT, Forest Green