Re: New 4x4 Durango. Let the questions begin!

From: KUZNIK TRENTEN (dakota97@home.com)
Date: Fri Jul 23 1999 - 21:53:32 EDT

ya, I use 4H going down logging roads, speacialy up step inclines on
dirt roads, cause they can really eat up your tires. I use it going down
the logging roads for better traction and control, you will get better
control around corners, I believe you should be okay up to 80km/h. Could
be wrong on that speed, I have traveled with no problems at that speed.

plus i will use 4H in snow covered roads like on pavement or else your
back end can slide all over the place or spin the tires a lot. 4H is for
slippery roads surfaces.

Later Trent