Re: more a/c

From: Ryan T. Grimes (rugbynut@mpdr0.chicago.il.ameritech.net)
Date: Sat Jul 24 1999 - 13:41:32 EDT

I thought that was how the max AC worked, but re-circulating the cab
air back through the AC, but why did the AC not get cold when the
normal AC was on? I hate running AC at all, because of acceleration
loss, but I refuse to melt. It wasn't even in the 90's that day this
happened, it was like 87, with 100% humidity and ozone rating through
the roof. Anybody got a good guess?

>in the 90's, humidity at 100% and ozone warnings left and right that
>I finally have to turn on the AC. I had it set on vent on the second
>level and after a bit noticed it was getting warmer in the truck.
>The air coming out of the vents wasn't very cold at all, in fact it
>was bordering on warm, then I turned it on max and the air got
>ice-cold. Kinda weird how that worked. I'll check again today
>because it's supposed to be even warmer....wonderful.
>

>--Maybe the Max-Air closes the fresh air vent door and recirculates the
>cabin air, which will come out much colder?? Anybody know?
>Patrick

Ryan T. Grimes
Rugby-[CMG]
Clan Mac Gaming