Re: Heatshield Warning

From: Ryan LeBlanc (rleblanc1@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Jul 24 1999 - 21:16:14 EDT

I use RainX windshied cleaner. I got it at Pepboys a while back. It came
in a container a little smaller than a Windex bottle. The good thing is
that it is concentrated. a very small amount will mix with water to fill an
entire spray bottle. So far, in just aunder a year, I have only used 1/4 of
the bottle. Talk about bang for the buck! Any way, the actual RainX
product cleans and protects the windows very well. This cleaner "recharges"
the rainX on the window, so you don't have to apply it as often. Good luck,

Ryan LeBlanc
99, Durango, 5.9L, 4x4, SLT, Forest Green
soon to be ex:
97, CC, 5.2L, 5 spd, 4x2, SLT+