Re: Attn. Bruce/Frank : TB status

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 25 1999 - 15:28:17 EDT

In a message dated 7/25/99 10:56:58 AM Pacific Daylight Time, WM96@aol.com
writes:

<< Hey bruce, I sent you a letter a week or two ago but it might not have
gone
 through. I hate to bug you but I was wondering if I would be getting my tb
 (stage I) soon. I have had it on order since November 6 and I keep seeing
 letters on the dml saying that there is like a 2 week turnaround on them
 now. Anyway, just let me know when i can expect it.
 Thanks,
 Will Morrison

I second that question for my Stage 2!! I need to get that TB to Kammer &
Kammer so they can dyno my motor!!!! Please!!!

Brad