Re: V-10 Durango and T-B ?'s

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Sun Jul 25 1999 - 20:56:15 EDT

Hey guys, this things' making me drool, but I can't help to think what
if someone got their hands on one and we see how he did it, do a V-10
Dak???? C'mon, this is too obvious!! Let's see, the aluminum Viper V-10
would offset the extra weight, kinda sounds like what Shelby did to the
Daks when he put in the V-8 waaaay back :-) Let me go to the Dodge
dealer where my buddy works and measure a V-10, then measure my engine
compartment. Let's see, Mr. Parts Manager, may I have (1) Viper V-10,
(1) 6-speed Viper tranny, and a 9.25 rear end, 3:92 sure-grip to go
please??? Eeek, what about 20 grand for parts alone??? Sheesh, might do
it......... when I pay off my '97 in 2 years!!! Till then, I'll just
keep adding things to my V-6.
Speaking of, Frank, oh Fraaank, how many more do you need for the V-6
list? I live not to far away (Sunland), and you can use my core since I
can come over and we can swap on the spot. Maybe Smoky D would be
willing to do the same for his truck, since he's only 1 hour west of me
in Oxnard. Hey Steve, you listenin'?

                     Ed