Re: 160 degree Termostat.

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 26 1999 - 00:11:58 EDT

Do you have electrical fans? if you do. it probably isn't pushing enough
CFMs, IF not. and you have a clutch belt driven fan. maybe your clutch is
a lil screwy. Turn the dakota on, and look at the fan. using the throttle
body's throttle cable. push it in so the engine revs up... see if your fan
is spinning or is it stopped?

Otherwise. i have no idea
-Dester