Re: Re: New 4x4 Durango. Let the questions begin!

From: Ryan LeBlanc (rleblanc1@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jul 26 1999 - 01:23:34 EDT

Today, I shifted from 2H to 4H at about 25mph. Wouldn't have even know it
went into 4WD if the dash indicator wasn't on. Very smooth shift. I
shifted it right back into 2H, as I was on dry pavement. Just wanted to get
a feel for it. Tue. or Wed., I will be taking it to the desert for a little
"fun". Thanks to everyone for all the tips!! I feel a lot more educated
and comfortable using the 4WD now. I will take pics of course. You will be
able to find them on my website. Right now, I have pics of the DAK up.
Working on the Durango section for now. http://home.earthlink.net/~rleblanc1

Ryan LeBlanc
99, Durango, 5.9L, 4x4, SLT, Forest Green
soon to be ex:
97, CC, 5.2L, 5 spd, 4x2, SLT+