Re: Anti-sway bars

From: Bob Mankin (bob@cadpros.com)
Date: Mon Jul 26 1999 - 02:22:57 EDT

BlKV8Dkota@aol.com wrote:

> Does anyone know of a company that sells front and back antisway bars for a
> 98 Dakota? IF you have an after-market set on your truck please give me the
> price company difficulty of instal and there webaddress if they have one.
> Thank you.
>
> Josh

Josh,

I just finished installing my Hotchkis front and rear bars today on my
'98 CC. I can say nothing but good things about this gear. A very nice
kit with quality components throughout, detailed instructions and
anybody with some mechanical know-how, a few tools and a spare afternoon
can install this setup. I went further with their lowered front springs
and Bilstein tuned shocks, and the performance all around is
excellent(need a tire and wheel package to finish my picture). I've
installed my share of swaybars and suspension pieces over the years on
everything from early model Camaros to a GMC Typhoon. None of that stuff
comes close to the quality of the Hotchkis gear. You can pay less and
get some of the other brands mentioned, but clearly this is a case of
you get what you pay for.

So the question becomes do you just want swaybars to have them or you do
want a quality kit that really works? If you're interested in this gear
you can check them out on the net at http://www.hotchkis.net

Bob

Standard disclaimer: I neither work for Hotchkis nor receive favors from
them. Just a very satisfied customer.