RE: 160 degree Thermostat.

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Jul 26 1999 - 08:24:38 EDT

With the 160 T'Stat, it may just be stuck in the open position and not
allowing the engine to cool down. This happens when the isn't adequate
cooling (coolant, airflow, etc.). One other thing, if a little is good (180
Degree), more isn't always better (160 Degree). Keep the 180 since some of
the sensors may not work properly at 160 anyway.

Bernd