DML:Baby announcement--New DML member

From: Joe Davolio (DavolJ@olympus.com)
Date: Sat Jul 24 1999 - 23:17:23 EDT

Well my wife had the baby on Friday evening. He is 3 months premature, so it is going to be touch and go for a while. I ask of my friends and fellow DML'ers, What ever your religion or belief please pray for my little guy and remember him in your thoughts. He needs all the help he can get. He is obviously a boy and a whopping 1 lb 10 oz. His name is Jake Alexander.

DAK content: Jake will share the DAK with his older brother when he grows up.

Thanks,

Joe DaVolio