Re: Hotchkis Shocks AVAILABILITY & Pricing

From: durling@ibm.net
Date: Mon Jul 26 1999 - 13:05:48 EDT

I'm interested too! I want a 2 - 3 drop and I don't want to use blocks. I am
looking for handling not just looks. I emailed your company a while back and they
said there was nothig in the works. I hope this changes because I really do like
the Hotchkis setup. If anybody else on the list is interested let them know. Not
trying to get anybody upset just was taught that you sometimes have to let the
aftermarket industry know there is an interested aftermarket.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport