4 wheelin was -- New 4x4 Durango. Let the questions begin!

From: Ryan LeBlanc (rleblanc1@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jul 26 1999 - 13:06:11 EDT

I think the sand is pretty hard. What sort of basic equipment would I need?
I am pretty new to off roading, so I am not going to get too hard core...
yet ;-) I need to learn more before I tackle the Rubicon ;-)

Ryan LeBlanc
99, Durango, 5.9L, 4x4, SLT, Forest Green
soon to be ex:
97, CC, 5.2L, 5 spd., 4x2, SLT+