RE: 4 wheelin(equipment) -- New 4x4 Durango

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Mon Jul 26 1999 - 18:49:34 EDT

Great list Kyle! Personally, I don't like off-roading without someone else.
It's always nice to be able to pull each other out of a stuck situation if
needed. I do have one other bit of advice that may seem trivial, but when
you're new to it, you may not think about it. Take your front license plate
off, and if you have a hitch with a plug, remove the plug. I lost my hitch
plug once and I don't plan on making that mistake. I've also seen others
rip their front license plate off (right Eddie?)

Have fun wheelin'!!

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd