Re: Re: Brake Pads

From: Chris Oertell (coertell@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jul 26 1999 - 22:25:39 EDT

I called Auto Zone yesterday to see about Performance Friction pads for the '98
Dakota and was told they are not available. Are these only made for the older
Daks or is the person on the phone an idiot. If anyone could provide part # I
would appreciate it.

Chris Oertell
coertell@earthlink.net
Arcadia Ca