DML:My Zaino Deal Important

From: Joe Davolio (DavolJ@olympus.com)
Date: Mon Jul 26 1999 - 23:36:03 EDT

To everyone that has ordered, has responded, or that is interested, I am still here. I have received several orders in the past few days. I have responded to a few of you, but I owe a few of you an email. I am working from home this week, so I am checking my email remotely. I need to get my home printer setup and I will be back on track. I should be able to respond to the emails I have received, by Tuesday. It will be a lot easier with Pat home from the Hospital. Basically I need the following when you order:

What you want, Your name and address. I will then check on the shipping costs and send you a conformation with your total. I then need you to send me a check (made payable to Joseph DaVolio) to me at: Joseph DaVolio
                 P.O. Box 10
                 Selden, NY 11784

I will not cash any checks until the deal goes through.

Thanks for your patients,

Joe