Now: YJ Jeeps Was:RE: 5.2L Vs. 4.7L Question

From: Jim, Donna, Erin, and Brian (leefam@wcc.net)
Date: Tue Jul 27 1999 - 03:00:56 EDT

At 09:04 PM 7/26/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>Peter,
>

>Check out my Dakota (mandatory Dak content) and my wrangler out at:
>
>http://members.xoom.com/rmasso
>
>I have lots of pics from offroading in the Midwest in the wrangler. I am
>just starting to make mods to the dak, so that area should be growing soon.
>
>Randy

Whoa! A jeeper on the list... Didn't know there were any. While, I
dodn't have a Jeep, I'm a big offroader type(used to own a 79
Bronco...cool, for a Ford...). Anyhow, the rest of my friends have YJs, so
I know a *little* about them, ;-).

A have a few pics of one of the cooler ones on my never updated page...

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/4878

just go to the Jeep section(duh!!). Hey, Randy, smooth jeep, man! Does
the lift give much flex? I always liked the looks/flex of the coil
conversion for the YJ. I will have one someday! ANyhow, I'll be glad to
try to help people with jeep ?s.

To keep it Dak related: I can't wait for the Houston meet in Sept!!!!!!!!

Brian