Re: Fog lights on 94?

From: Lynne M. Ellsworth (lellsworth@whoi.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 27 1999 - 02:00:56 EDT

brian.duffey@intelsat.int wrote:

> Below is a listing that Walt Felix posted last year with Air Dam P/N for the
> early/mid 90's Dak's - Info. should still be valid.
>
> " 91-92 air dam w/o fog lamp - $92.00 - Part# 5BB36 KSD
> 94-96 air dam w/o fog lamp - $96.00 - Part# 5BB36 LX9
> 91-92 air dam w/fog lamp - $132.00 - Part# 5BE80 KSD
> 94-96 air dam w/fog lamp - $113.00 - Part# 5BE80 LX9 "

Just to add to the subject I ordered the 5be80lx9 well to order
I went to the local dealer parts counter and said that I thought
I saw the air dam w/fog lamp punchouts on anoughter dakota appearing
to be the same age as mine. I was convinced they exsisted. I ordered the
one and when it came through it had a valance on it that overlaps the
bumper abit in the front. I bet this is for the slt or what ever they
were calling it. But would not screw up to the sport. There were slits
in the slt bumper for the valance part to insert to. My experience
may differ from yours. I ended up with original replacement no punchouts
:(
After a year I still have not put it on, I'm still angry :) and wondrin
if the 5bb36ksd will fit ? Let us know how it turns out for you.