Re: Extended Cab Dak Questions

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Tue Jul 27 1999 - 12:09:11 EDT

Joel:
I never had a problem with a child seat in the back of the CC. I always
put it in the center, though. One thing, after the child seat comes the
booster seat. With that I gave my son a small pillow to put behind his
head since it would otherwise be up against the backlight (rear window).

Richard in SA