Re: 87-90 Dakota Owner's

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Tue Jul 27 1999 - 23:15:58 EDT

WHERE DO I SIGN UP?!?!?!?!?!

-mike d.

On Sat, 8 May 1999 16:56:43 -0400 Scott Miller <kmiller@cvn.net> writes:
>Hey everyone:
>
>When up at Chrysler's at Carlisle I got some info from the guys at
>AAR
>Fiberglass products. They had a sweet looking hood for 91-96 and it
>was
>well made, so I asked when one would be available for 87-90, and he
>told me
>by the end of the year. Well, I gave them a call and he told me
>hopefully
>by fall they will be ready, so I asked a price ---- $399. Don't seem
>bad to
>me, so then I asked what if I get you a couple of orders. If we can
>get 10
>hoods ordered, the price becomes $300, so if you are interested,
>start
>saving those pennies.
>
>Also they will have Light bars, (like on the back of the Shelby Dak's)
>for
>sale also.
>
>Just thought I'd pass on the info
>
>Later
>
>Scott Miller
>Shelby Dakota #322
>88 Shelby Z Daytona

miggitymike@juno.com
VERY Black 88 6er, Edelbrock Headers, Borla Muffler, TekStyle Tonneau,
14x3 K&N,
Daytona buckets, Magnecor wires, JET stage II, soon to be slammed.......
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/1133 <or>
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf
                          "What does a Saxophonist get on an IQ test?
Drool!!"