Re: Fog/driving lights

From: Chris Oertell (coertell@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jul 28 1999 - 04:04:30 EDT

Jack,

I didn't show my truck because it wasn't modified but I wish I would
have done it any ways. I was there around 2:00. We should've had
T-shirts or something to designate the DMLr's. It was a cool show
though. I can't wait for next year's show. It gives me something to
shoot for with my mods.

Chris Oertell
coertell@earthlink.net
Arcadia, CA