Re: Re: Maryland meet:

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 28 1999 - 09:07:18 EDT

In a message dated 7/28/99 7:47:53 AM EST, msbavior@hotmail.com writes:

> Emissions suck! I don't understand why they have made everything illegal to
> do, can't do this can't do that. I actually had a cop tell me that I
> couldn't put an exhaust system on my truck because it would break some
sound

> law.
>
> There is a way to get it to be exempt from Emissions, but I haven't a clue
> how you would go about doing it. If you find a way, let me know!
>
> Erika
yeah well MD is one of the worst when it comes to emissions. Yeah Greg would
have to put an ol holley 6280 2bbl (about 300cfm) on that monster just to get
in. Sorry about that post last night Greg, I thought you said you would
have to put a 850 on there just to pass. DUH....As Ted O said,...shouldnt be
posting while drinking beer...

I saw Darhl Clarks, 1st gen Dak up at south mtn. He has a 340 in that thing.
 Man did it move out! I wanted to talk with him, but didnt get the honor.
At least I saw him run.
Boog