Re: want to lower my dak.

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Wed Jul 28 1999 - 18:11:16 EDT

well, when the truck sits level, it still kinda looks like it's saggin'
in the rear just because people are used to seeing the back higher than
the front. Most people wouldn't notice, but people who are into
suspension and stuff will notice (I would notice). It shouldn't look bad
or anything. Actually, I kinda like the back sittin' a touch lower. Makes
the truck look ready to rumble =)

-mike d.