Re: subject line

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 28 1999 - 23:41:15 EDT

In a message dated 7/28/99 10:08:33 PM EST, shetland@erols.com writes:

> -What Ted is so eloquently trying to say is "Please change the subject
> line on your reply to accurately reflect the content of your post. This
> enables future archive users to accurately retrieve the post, and allows
> us digest users to scan down past the post if it is not a topic we
> choose to read."
> I've been itching to say something lately myself, but thought I might
> just be over-reacting, but pollution belching buses has no correlation
> to the Maryland meet.
> Thanks Ted.
> Patrick

I do have to say I have been lazy in changing the subject line...but now I
look at it as trying to create new colorful ways to reflect the past posting!
Sorry. The MD meet line, or any other line for that matter, will be used
only with proper intent. Really, thats the way it should be too. Hey what
happens when something relevent to the line comes out and someone deletes it?

I will also at least keep it at MOPAR content. Still this emissions
crap...well. nuff said for now.

Boog