RE: LCD Barometric Pressure Instrument

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Thu Jul 29 1999 - 07:16:25 EDT

Bob,

You could also look for a small altimeter. These work on barometric
pressure, usually they have to be calibrated daily to compensate for
pressure changes. You could skip the calibration and let it read what
altitude it thinks it's at. When Jon gets back from Oshkosh I'll bet he
would know of something small designed for ultralights.

Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg. Cab V6/3.9L/5spd
current: '98 Dakota Sport black 4x4 Club Cab V8/5.2L/Auto
RIP: '95 Dakota Sport black 4x2 Club Cab V6/3.9L/Auto