RE: emission laws are stupid crap!

From: McKinney, John R. MHX (McKinJr@hpd.abbott.com)
Date: Thu Jul 29 1999 - 14:38:49 EDT

David, that was beautiful. I think I'll print your post out and hang it on
the wall!!It's funny I had something written out but deleted it. My post
stated everything you said, even the volcano analogy!! I was in HVAC school
a few years back and had to take the FED EPA test (40 CFR 82) in order to
purchase refrigerants. The teacher who gave the test basically told us that
he knew a lot of the statements made in the test about CFC's were not true,
but we had to use the government's (EPA's) answers to pass the test!!!

John McKinney