Michigan R/T owners update

From: Densteadt, James (james.densteadt@eds.com)
Date: Thu Jul 29 1999 - 16:58:13 EDT

WELL, I talked to Michigan's District Manager for the Rochester area today
about the Dakota R/T issue. He stands on the $300 compensation for the
"hassle" OR a buyback of the vehicle but charging .12 per mile. Basically
they want to give me $300 or charge me $3000(27000 miles) to turn in my
vehicle......ya right!! They screw up and want to screw me again! Too
funny. Chrysler just won my Hall of Shame vote!! Just an update for
Michigan R/T owners. I'm gonna plan on arbitration then....go to court if
necessary!!