4X4 Lift

From: Pendleton, Dennis (Dennis.Pendleton@harrisgrp.com)
Date: Thu Jul 29 1999 - 18:00:51 EDT

In the latest issue of Off Road magazine is an article on a '98 Dakota 4X4,
called "Desert Mirage", where they (a well known customization shop whose
name I can't recall) lifted the front of the vehicle by making some new
torsion bar mounts that keep the same ride and give it 2" of added height.
In the rear they used lowering shackles from a Dakota lowering kit in an
inverted configuration to give the rear 2" of lift. I'm not making it sound
too good but it worked good for them and looked good too.