Re: emission laws and stupid crap!

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 29 1999 - 20:07:41 EDT

In a message dated 7/29/99 12:27:28 PM EST, dgloff@xnet.com writes:

> Not trying to rag on everybody, but one of my big pet peeves is radical
> environmentalism. Don't get me wrong, I recycle, and wouldn't dump waste
> or harmful chemicals anywhere. I don't mind being responsible and taking
> care of what we have. What irks me is when lies are manufactured by
> corporations, the government, or "special interest groups" (greenpeace is
> a big offender here, as is the EPA) decide that a certain thing is now
> dangerous and must be stopped, for no reason other than political or
> monetary gain.
>
> Off the soapbox. Flames and comments welcome. :-)

I agree with you 110%! Its a big brainwash! There have been so many big
volcano explosions in the last 20 years, that take awhile before measurable
effects can be understood. But who do they blame it on? with all the money
in politics, well. you know what happens.
DID anyone even consider that evolution may be cyclic? What happened
millions, billions of years ago may be coming around again? Everything else
in life/nature is cyclic But we made our own show. We are immortal..eh?
Like any movie series or TV sit com, things come to an end. And I am not a
Religious fanatic, I believe in a supreme being, but I dont believe in
manipulation. well enough said, This is getting out of hand.....
Hey, I took off from a light today...a beemer was next to me. He punched it
and I let it go, only to watch him almost slam into the back of a ferd.
Hehe...
Boog