Re: Fw: [[ Graphics ]]

From: Jeff Durling (durling@ibm.net)
Date: Thu Jul 29 1999 - 21:49:40 EDT

I know this place that the company is located. In fact I know the dodge
dealership in question. I,ve seen the grafics on the trucks at the
dealership and they look pretty nice and will hold up. They are designed
to hold up to the florida sun so they should be ok anywhere. My wife and
I grew up there and are going to visit my inlaws in 2-3 weeks. I might
stop by and check them out if I get the chance. BTW, bad news...the
dodge dealership is owned by the ford dealership and has been for years.
The service department and everything else is run like a ford
dealership...it sucks.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport