Re: hyper white head lights????(frnt spoiler)

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 30 1999 - 03:37:00 EDT

How much was the front spoiler? is it by stillen model #9611 or something?
 Does it slip over the current bumper and air dam? or does it require the
removal of that stuff???
-Dester

PS. how much was it to get it painted??

<< james, i have the blue headlights they are 100watts and havent had any
 problem with them melting or warping the headlight, they add a nice lil
 touch to my purple ground effets. now im just waiting for my stillen front
 spoiler , street sceene roll pan and checkmate tonneau cover to come in so i
 can get them installed.
 kris