Re: Attn:Eric Kurtz

From: KURTZ ERIC (erics5.9@home.com)
Date: Fri Jul 30 1999 - 17:30:24 EDT

No chance of a 4 door Prowler. I'd almost guarentee that. I don't see
the Prowler sticking around for another 4 years either. I seriously
doubt a Nitrous Neon too! You would more likely see a turbo neon, and
even that I doubt. Mexico and South America have the hopped up neon,
its pretty quick but I dont know if you can get one here.
Eric