RE: RE: any 1 tried a procharger?

From: John Mautz (jmautz@home.com)
Date: Sat Jul 31 1999 - 02:38:41 EDT

Ryan K,

Sorry about the link. Here is the correct one...
http://www.starcoachplus.com/

I checked the site and they haven't updated the page yet to show the SC
change. However, if you call them ask for Diane at 1-800-358-8134. She
would be the one to take the order. I do not work for them, but Star Coach
Plus is one of the corporate sponsors of the Durango Owners Club
(http://forum.durangoclub.com) which I'm a member of) and that is where I
got the information from. I tried looking for the original post but I could
not find the info (it was under a message with a different subject line).

John.