Re: Pwoerdyne instal stalled,fuel line

From: dakrtrr (dakrtrr@tir.com)
Date: Sun Aug 01 1999 - 01:21:45 EDT

-----Original Message-----
From: TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com <TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com>
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Date: Saturday, July 31, 1999 10:02 AM
Subject: DML: Pwoerdyne instal stalled,fuel line

Without looking under mine, I'm not for sure what you have. If it looks like
a type of flared connection ( a lot of the companies use them ) there is a
spring loop inside the flare locking it together. Auto parts stores sell a
set of tools for the common size connectors. They are plastic C shaped
things you push into the connector to release the spring. Hard to describe
the stupid things, but near impossible to seperate the lines without them!
Hope this helps, I'm looking forward to hearing the results of your
Powerdyne installation!

                            Rick