Update on Hella Driving Lights

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 31 1999 - 15:50:47 EDT

Well I finished mounting/installing/aiming 2 Hella 500 6" Round Driving
lights on my grill/brush guard's light tabs last night.

Result: Very nice beam/light pattern on the road. I am impressed with the
increase in visibility these lights put on the road. Wow, looking at them
from 25ft away, they are bright, very bright, and only 55watts. I can now
drive my Dak with the Hella lights on/off whenever I want. I drove around
last night with just the parking lights on and the Hella's running, great
improvement over stock, when I turn on the stock headlamps, it's creates
almost a perfect light pattern on the road for me. Can't wait to get some
Hella 550 fog lights up and running now!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6