Re: Drove a 318 today

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 02 1999 - 01:00:11 EDT

My friend has a big red 4x4 ram with the 318. My "lil cylindrically
challenge" (who's word is that???) v6 with electrical fans, jet 2 chip, 180
stat, ported TB, K&N gen2 clone, dynomax catback whooped him. The dakota v8
4x4s run about 17s in the quarter? so the ram which weighs more should be
slower...
-Dester

<< Hey guys, I drove a 318 Ram today. Belongs to a friend of mine. It has a
 K+N and a Gibson Cat Back. I'll tell you I wasn't very impressed. I
 raced him, needless to say he beat me, but not by much. I expected it to
 have more balls than that.
 Bob