Re: seat foam stuff

From: Alberto Aguirre (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Aug 02 1999 - 02:25:40 EDT

hey i heard about this before from someone else. Not sure from where
but this is the scoop.......the metal under the seat has sharp edges
that are cutting or shaving into the foam under the seat. The person
that showed it had detailed instructions as to what to do.....if you're
out there help this guy out. It basically involves removing the seat
and filing down those sharp edges.