Sizes for xtended cab and changes?

From: boydmcguire@mindspring.com
Date: Mon Aug 02 1999 - 16:36:58 EDT

Ok, so Ive decided to get some leather put into my truck. So I called around
to a few places, got quotes of like $1600. I recalled a dealer saying that
when they had something installed, that it was usually around $700-$800..so
I called another place and pretended to be from a local dodge dealership,
and asked them for a quote. Wala! $750. However the only kit they could find
was for the 1994 interior, and I have 1993( xtended cab ). Now my question
is did the interior of the Dak change between those two years? I need to
know if I can have them order the 1994 kit, and be absolutely certain that
it will work on my 93. Thanks for the info.
Blake
President, Viper Web Design
www.viperweb.addr.com