Re: Computer or Emisions MUST GO

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Aug 02 1999 - 17:20:08 EDT

Don't know what you were doing but on my trip to CA last month, I drove one
of the 1999 Neons (w/9K miles on it) and it did about 100mph....through
Scotts Valley going uphill. Sound like the rental you had was really
screwed up. Don't blame it on the emissions controls...the HP losses
aren't as bad as they used to be (like back in the late 70's and early 80's).

- Bernd