Re: Need parts for a 93 (hood/grille/bumper)

From: Munypit94@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 02 1999 - 18:37:21 EDT

In a message dated 8/2/1999 3:09:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
kspence@intermind.net writes:

<<
 Driving on the interstate, a 18-wheeler kicked up some piece of
 who-knows-what and it slammed right into the front of my 93 Dakota at 75
 mph. It shattered my bug deflector, dented the front of the hood,
 cracked my grille, and dented my bumper. Anyone have any of these parts
 around anywhere?

 I guess I should be grateful the thing didn't bounce 2 feet higher and
 hit the windshield and/or me ... but I've only had this truck 2 months
 and I am ticked off that it happened - but at least I am here.

 Any help is appreciated...thanks

I have a hood off of a 1994 dakota, I took it off of my truck and replaced it
with a proglass hood. Make me an offer on it ( you pay the shipping charges).
e-mail me back at munypit94@aol.com